Hazell Agricultural Services offer contract farming services. Will Hazell has many years of experience working on his mixed family farm, having a particular interest in arable operations.
Having a previous eleven-year career in Agricultural Engineering and as a Precision Farming Specialist, Will has extensive knowledge of the machinery itself, reducing breakdowns, understanding implements necessary adjustments, enabling the completion of jobs to your own specification.
Hazell Agricultural Services offer an extensive, flexible range of services in order to suit your needs. Our continual investment in machinery enables the business to develop bringing the latest technologies and practices to improve productivity, maximising yields, improve soil health and increase profits.
We can tailor contracts depending on the machinery required and the level of involvement you would like to maintain.
Farming Services offered:
- Spraying – including liquid fertiliser application using our Sands Vision self-propelled sprayer, fitted with a 12/20/24m boom, GPS section control, including a range of nozzles guaranteeing high product application accuracy. All operators have NPTC Pesticides Certificate of Competence, PA1, PA2, PA4 qualified and are NRoSO registered.
- Avadex Application – using a bespoke Techneat granular Gr applicator; 24 metre width, with 500mm spacing, mounted on our Sands self-propelled sprayer, the applicator has a NSTS granular applicator certificate, can also spread slug pellets and small seeds (grass and cover crops).
- GPS Granular Fertiliser Spreading.
- Combining – New Holland CR980, with a 30ft cut width, GPS auto steer, with associated grain carting.
- Drilling – 6m Vaderstad Rapid drill, 6m Farm Force Bootimate tyne drill – suitable for bean and rape drilling, 4m Kverneland Combination drill- suitable for wet weather.
- Bailing – round or small.
- Cultivations – ploughing and mole ploughing.
- Muck Spreading.